Aims & Objectives
Porthleven has a great reputation for food, the natural environment, and culture. This brings visitors locally, nationally and internationally, drawn to the uniqueness of Porthleven, the harbour and beautiful surroundings.
The aims of the CIC are to:
- encourage more people to visit Porthleven and to stay for longer
- create jobs in Porthleven both directly and indirectly
- forge partnerships between local businesses, landowners and organisations
- invest in the town by funding community projects using revenue from the marquee hire business and the car park
- In the long term we also aim to help young people from Porthleven with start-up grants.